Ms. Paige, a teacher where I go to school, is planning a student trip to New York City in May. It's October and there's still plenty of time, but there is a lot to do: students need to be recruted, some fund raising needs to be done, etc.
Ms. Paige has asked me to help her and create a poster that will be put up everywhere in the school to promote the trip. I've decided to design the poster in Photoshop. However, I don't know much about this software and I will need to proceed step by step in order to learn how to use it properly.
Below are the steps I will need to follow:
- Planning my project
- My first steps
- Resizing Ms. Paige's picture
- Colour adjustments for Ms. Paige's picture
- Starting the layout for the poster
- Fine tuning the colours on the NYC photo
- Selecting the Statue of Liberty
- Selecting only the Brooklyn Bridge
- Touching up the main image
- Changing the colour of Ms. Paige's shirt
- Creating a fog over the river
- Placing text on the image
- Placing the photo of Ms. Paige
- The car wash poster
But first things first.
Let's move on to the next page
to plan my project...